Friday, November 16, 2007

BIG Tuesday!

Last Tuesday .. My Mr. M's family wanted to gather for a dinner party in our house to meet the rest of the family. for a whole week, I was worried sick & freaked out .. I was supposed to meet 35 strangers who came mainly to "check me out"!!!
That was terrible. I did lots of preparations .. I reserved nail, hair & makeup appointments & I decided to wear something glamorous, sweet & sexy at the same time.
I had a cute Roberto Cavalli (kimono-like dress) .. I did my nails, hair in strands .. & I did my makeup in Mac. I had everything planned perfectly .. specially I was wearing my lucky tiger print heels hehehe they boost up my confidence anytime I need that!
The time came .. as soon as i was done working on myself, I drove back home as fast as i could (that was nuts .. I know!) & I changed & waited. I was shaking like a little chic & sweating like a pig! My hands were freezing.
I stayed up in my room .. in the dark .. gazing from the window .. waiting for them to come. They came ALL together. Almost 30 women. few minutes later, my mom called me to come down.
So far .. this was the hardest walk I had to do in my whole life. I entered .. (chan eyabeboon) this wasn't nice ( I wanted to cry) I tried to keep on a shinny smile the whole time .. I greeted everyone .. & sat calmly.
like a damn part of a decor. just smiling, answering questions briefly .. listening to stiries they'll tell me .. hearing nothing .. just looking at their mouth move .. bla bla bla bla this is all i could hear .. & noding as if I knew what they were talking about.
I was thinking .. my looks .. good? my hair .. my makeup .. MY NEW FAMILY!
GOD .. what an experience!
There was dinner prepared .. everyone was SO happy el7imdillah!
I was releived. My Mr. M's sisters were so much help. They made me relax & made things easier.
I loved them all .. but I still cannot realize the fact that this is MY NEW FAMILY!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger shoosha said...

youma, girl ur brave!!! scary!! tarawali loo ana chan ma nezalt :P

November 16, 2007 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

zain nzlty saleema! a7es if i were u o kel hal nas yaya 7gi chan 6e7t 3al dray! :P

November 17, 2007 at 12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EE it's a nice feeling meeting the family :) And the first impressions you get about them and they about u ...

Lakin sorry, this is a piece of cake !! I had to walk into ga3a full of ladies for the pre wedding party for ladies (7enna)!!! i have no idea how i walked in .. seriously i think i ran through the hall and stood by my wife !! i didn't know where to look hahaha

All you see is a blur on the video because of how fast i was walking !!

November 17, 2007 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Bride To-Be said...

shoosha .. well I had no choice :/

missy .. I impressed myself in fact.

meeemo .. not nice .. SCARY! I'm dying for the moment when I can laugh about this time.

November 17, 2007 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

man i can only imagine how nervous u were!

but ull get used to it with time inshllah

and i hope they turn out to be great!

November 19, 2007 at 12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I imagined I was you o wallah my heart started beating fast. 9ij mawqef y5are3 and I'm soo glad you got that over with. :D O min hal mawaqef shway shway you get to build your confidence.

November 19, 2007 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger Bride To-Be said...

eshda3wa .. I hope so soon .. Thnx

Sunny .. waiting to do that :P

November 19, 2007 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger the tooth.fairy said...

I know i'm like a month late, but I'm reading your blog mn il awwal.

This post, by reading it alone I got jitters in my stomach, I don't want this to happen to me ! ;p


AT least not 35 ladies. Whoa, you really were brave I think you needed a hug desperately after all of that was done.


Best of luck dear :)

December 11, 2007 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...


zhengjx20160627
air jordan 8
lebron 13
adidas superstar
cheap jerseys
nike air max uk
abercrombie outlet
nfl jerseys
coach outlet store online clearances
oakley outlet
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors canada outlet
air max 95
louboutin shoes
ralph lauren polo
true religion jeans
nike air max uk
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
celine bags
ralph lauren
toms shoes
mont blanc pen
hollister clothing
kobe 8
michael kors purses
oakley vault
concord 11
cheap jordans
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
cheap jerseys
ray ban sunglasses outlet
kate spade outlet
nike uk
louboutin shoes
louis vuitton
ray ban sunglasses

June 27, 2016 at 4:50 AM  
Anonymous Penyebab Benjolan di Leher said...

Thanks for the information, this is very useful. Allow me to share a health article here, which gods are beneficial to us. Thank you :)

Obat Sakit Dada
Obat Tumor Jinak diatas Bola Mata

November 28, 2018 at 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home