Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Diamonds are Girl's best FRIEND!



Last night, as soon as I entered home .. my mom and sister jumped into my face & popped at my face 3 different wedding rings!!!
I opened my eyes & was SO shocked .. like what the * is this??
Then I learned that my "Fiance" who will be called from now on Mr. M brought 3 gorgeous wedding rings to choose one from!
I loved them all .. I wanted them all .. u know .. Diamonds are Girl's best friend!
& i really truly felt a connection between the four of us .. me & my rings :/
Anyways .. I spent the whole night looking at the rings & admiring how amazingly beautiful they look matching my fingers!
Finally, and after ALOT of thinking .. I choose one.
Of course it wasn't on my size but they're customizing it on my ridiculously thin-becoming fingers.
Its lovely .. & I really felt I can connect with it for the rest of my life!
So this is how I decided on which ring I'll take.




Few mins ago .. We set a date for tying the knot.
I'm freaking out .. I didn't thought It would be that soon. I feel dizzy & can't really think clear. I don't what to work on first. There are ALOT to work on to make the day as perfect as I hope.
Tying the knot will be on 19th of Nov. 2007. Which means within 10 days. I'm gonna have a wedding ceremony but that won't be until February.
Wish me luck with all the mess & preparations.



A kiss on the hand
May be quite continental,
But diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Shoush said...

Mabrook! :) That's gr8 news. Allah ysahil 3alaich kilshay inshala oo Allah ywafgich.

November 8, 2007 at 3:28 AM  
Blogger notanlines said...

Mabrook :) and Allah e tamim 3alaikum inshallah ...

Great idea btw !! Good way to share your thoughts and emotions .. Best of luck

November 8, 2007 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Eng.Petroleum said...

good luck dear in your new life

allah ywafgich o ysahil 3alach o y9eer kill shay mithel ma tabin o a7san
^_^

November 9, 2007 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Bride To-Be said...

Shoush .. Thank you w aaameeen ya rb .. ajma3een!

notanlines .. Thnx .. I needed a place to just throw a piece of my mind into.

eng.petroleum .. Thank you so much .. aaameen .. allah yesma3 minich!

November 10, 2007 at 1:30 AM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

goodluck babe!

o allah y3eenich 3al 3afsa!

November 10, 2007 at 2:51 AM  
Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...


zhengjx20160627
air jordan 8
lebron 13
adidas superstar
cheap jerseys
nike air max uk
abercrombie outlet
nfl jerseys
coach outlet store online clearances
oakley outlet
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors canada outlet
air max 95
louboutin shoes
ralph lauren polo
true religion jeans
nike air max uk
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
celine bags
ralph lauren
toms shoes
mont blanc pen
hollister clothing
kobe 8
michael kors purses
oakley vault
concord 11
cheap jordans
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
cheap jerseys
ray ban sunglasses outlet
kate spade outlet
nike uk
louboutin shoes
louis vuitton
ray ban sunglasses

June 27, 2016 at 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home