Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Diamonds are Girl's best FRIEND!



Last night, as soon as I entered home .. my mom and sister jumped into my face & popped at my face 3 different wedding rings!!!
I opened my eyes & was SO shocked .. like what the * is this??
Then I learned that my "Fiance" who will be called from now on Mr. M brought 3 gorgeous wedding rings to choose one from!
I loved them all .. I wanted them all .. u know .. Diamonds are Girl's best friend!
& i really truly felt a connection between the four of us .. me & my rings :/
Anyways .. I spent the whole night looking at the rings & admiring how amazingly beautiful they look matching my fingers!
Finally, and after ALOT of thinking .. I choose one.
Of course it wasn't on my size but they're customizing it on my ridiculously thin-becoming fingers.
Its lovely .. & I really felt I can connect with it for the rest of my life!
So this is how I decided on which ring I'll take.




Few mins ago .. We set a date for tying the knot.
I'm freaking out .. I didn't thought It would be that soon. I feel dizzy & can't really think clear. I don't what to work on first. There are ALOT to work on to make the day as perfect as I hope.
Tying the knot will be on 19th of Nov. 2007. Which means within 10 days. I'm gonna have a wedding ceremony but that won't be until February.
Wish me luck with all the mess & preparations.



A kiss on the hand
May be quite continental,
But diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Shoush said...

Mabrook! :) That's gr8 news. Allah ysahil 3alaich kilshay inshala oo Allah ywafgich.

November 8, 2007 at 3:28 AM  
Blogger notanlines said...

Mabrook :) and Allah e tamim 3alaikum inshallah ...

Great idea btw !! Good way to share your thoughts and emotions .. Best of luck

November 8, 2007 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Eng.Petroleum said...

good luck dear in your new life

allah ywafgich o ysahil 3alach o y9eer kill shay mithel ma tabin o a7san
^_^

November 9, 2007 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Bride To-Be said...

Shoush .. Thank you w aaameeen ya rb .. ajma3een!

notanlines .. Thnx .. I needed a place to just throw a piece of my mind into.

eng.petroleum .. Thank you so much .. aaameen .. allah yesma3 minich!

November 10, 2007 at 1:30 AM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

goodluck babe!

o allah y3eenich 3al 3afsa!

November 10, 2007 at 2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home