Saturday, November 3, 2007

Welcome!



I announce the launching of my blog. I am a Bride to be, In a mess preparing a wedding & preparing a new life!
I've been officially engaged on Sep. 3rd & my "tying the knot" date is not set yet, but its gonna be soon.
I'm having a wedding ceremony on February .. so now I'm seriously in the middle of being busy .. over my head.
Through the "transfer" toward my new life, I need to get this "anxiousness" out of my system .. thats through sharing my feelings, fears, and hopes with the world.
so .. read along & share point of views!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If i come to this blog again, i'll be officialy gay.

November 3, 2007 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Bride To-Be said...

hehehe!
117..don't say that about my blog :/

November 3, 2007 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Ammaro said...

lol~ !

trust me, i know the mess ur talking about! :p

November 4, 2007 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Bride To-Be said...

ammaro .. Such a mess .. more than i can absorb!

November 4, 2007 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

goodluck! and mabrook and LOL at 117

November 5, 2007 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Bride To-Be said...

Princess .. Thnx alot

November 7, 2007 at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home