Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm back! [Part II ]


Back to [Part II ].

Well .. as soon as I arrived home, I started getting into my gown with the help of my mom & sister. I started putting on body lotion, scents & scented powder & stuff .. At the end .. I felt SO beautiful!
Finally .. I could enjoy the day & I forgot all the worries.
When I was done, I heard My groom entering the house, with his aunt & sister. My heart almost dropped! I was shaky & I felt like I'm gonna faint. Then, it was time for my to go down. My father & brothers were with me. I kissed them goodbye & went down the stairs.

I went down slowly .. smiling & shaking. first .. I saw the photographers .. I tried to stick my eyes on those. I saw my mom, her eyes were full of tears. My sister too. then I saw my sister in law .. thats a face I know. Then her aunt, her smile was so relieving. I turned my face & tadaaa .. There he was, my groom. His eyes was shining .. with a beautiful smile. I knew he was impressed to see me looking so different. I felt so beautiful in his eyes.

After saluting everyone, They all left to the ceremony being held in my mother in law's house & they left us alone with the photographers. I was so nervous thinking that now I'm standing by my HUSBAND. I felt so much pressure. We took many beautiful pictures. The only thing I was concentrating on was .. "Be flexible .. these photos will remain a memory forever!" .
Later, the photographers left, we were left alone. We chated for a while. My groom was so confident, relaxed, Joking & trying to break the ice. He looked so good & Smelled amazing.

Later, we left our house, his sisters has rented us a limo as a surprise gift. We jumped into the limo .. it was around 9:15 .. My groom told the driver to drive around until 10 pm, then take us to his family's house .. where the ceremony was taking place. Mr. M was so relaxed, chatting, joking & flirting. I was SO nervous. At the time I started to ignore my worries around my Mr. M & I started worrying about my entrance to the ceremony.
We arrived to the house. I took a deep breath & descended from the car. I held hands with my groom & walked up the stairs. First I entered a room to fix the way I look, my aunt and sister joined me. Then I gathered myself to do the BIG entrance. Rashid Al MAjid's song was playing. I tried to concentrate on 2 things .. Smile & Slow down!
I did it .. My entrance was perfect .. just the way I imagined it!
I looked at the faces of everyone .. everyone was happy & stunned!
I felt such a confidence boost!
It was amazing .. truely a day I'll never forget.

End of [ Part II ].

Labels: , , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Alla y5aleech laah o y5aleh lich enshalaa :> o yas3edkom YARAB .. hal la7'6aaaat ma tenesy raa7 t'6eleen tathkerenhom o te'97ekeen :>

December 2, 2007 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Shoush said...

I visualized the whole thing. So beautiful. :)

December 3, 2007 at 1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

December 3, 2007 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger OutOfReach said...

happy for you :)

December 3, 2007 at 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i so agree with crescenet ... :P

e walla betitthakerain o tith7ikeen inshallah .. i'm glad it went well and u had a good time :)

December 3, 2007 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger 5roofa said...

sooooo cute

CONG.

hope ur life is filled with love and happiness

loved ur blog alot :D

salamz sweetee...

December 3, 2007 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Bride To-Be said...

Sara .. Allah yesma3 minich dear .. aameeeeeeen

shoush .. ooooh .. i know!

crescenet !!??

Outofreach .. Thnx dear!

meeemo .. I hope so :)


5roofa .. Thank u dear!

December 3, 2007 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

The nerves are the hardest things to control aren't they hehe? :) Just thinking about going through that makes me nervous!

December 3, 2007 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger NewQ8 Bride said...

7abeebte alf mabrook walah u will remember these days , mashalah alah ytamem 3aleech yaraab

i loved your blog wayyyyed waaayed

wish u all the best

December 4, 2007 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger HaZeN said...

Wow mashallah you described it very well. I felt the same wallah, it seems every woman in her marriage day has the same feeling: anxiety, fears, cautiousness, happiness, queen and lots of mixed consciousness.

I congratulate you from my heart and I wish you le3yal as he gave you the money el maaal, Aameen ;)

December 5, 2007 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Eng.Petroleum said...

ALF ALF MABROOOOOK dear
allah ywafgich enshallah
o ana agra el 7ajy i was nervous shloon entay ... el 7imdilah that every thing was perfect

December 5, 2007 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

im so happy for uuu :)

December 7, 2007 at 1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

November 12, 2008 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...


zhengjx20160627
air jordan 8
lebron 13
adidas superstar
cheap jerseys
nike air max uk
abercrombie outlet
nfl jerseys
coach outlet store online clearances
oakley outlet
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors canada outlet
air max 95
louboutin shoes
ralph lauren polo
true religion jeans
nike air max uk
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
celine bags
ralph lauren
toms shoes
mont blanc pen
hollister clothing
kobe 8
michael kors purses
oakley vault
concord 11
cheap jordans
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
cheap jerseys
ray ban sunglasses outlet
kate spade outlet
nike uk
louboutin shoes
louis vuitton
ray ban sunglasses

June 27, 2016 at 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home