Saturday, December 8, 2007

Mr. M

Dedicated to Jacqui ;)


Well, lets see. I didn't know Mr. M before. It wasn't a love story or a long term relationship. It wasn't a family relation as well. I just knew his aunts, lets say she was a friend of the family, who knew me & always liked me so much. Mr. M was always dear to her heart. He wanted to get married & what he wished for in a wife was all in me .. so she told him about me.

He trusted her talk .. She swore we're a match!

He then came to me to at work. of course I was clueless .. He acted like a client & asked me many questions concerning my work. I was working really hard at the time & I tried to help him as much as I can. Now, when I think about it .. it feels stupid! I really thought that he was serious.

The funny thing is, as he was preparing to leave, He said: Do you need anything??

I didn't reply .. I was like: what?!

He liked me & asked his mom to ask for my hand. His mom called mine. Then the regular thing started .. My family asked about him, his personality, his reputation. They simply liked him.

It was last summer, 10 days before my vacation .. My mom asked to talk to me .. a serious talk & it was "Theres a man asking for your hand. His name is M. He's one year older. He's studying & will be graduating in January. He's an only boy with 4 sisters. bla bla bla ........ Would you care to see him?"

I asked her to give me sometime to think about it. It took me few days to think if I would consider him. Then I realized .. What the heck .. he could be the one. I said Ok.

We set a date so he'll come & I'd meet him. I didn't know of course at first that it was him the same guy at work. At my work I see tons of faces everyday & I cannot concentrate on each one of them.

He was still a mystery man to me.



The first time I saw him. I was thinking in my head " Do we match?"

He came smelling so delicious & looking so neat. He a good looking guy. very masculine. he's an athlete. tall. very well spoken & confident. From the first minute, he was very honest, open & direct. I couldn't notice that he was nervous at all. I was!

To me, it was terrible. I couldn't say a word. I was just trying to listen & absorb whatever he was saying. I felt that He could be the man I live with for the rest of my life. I can see that he is very ambitious & smart. I like that in a man.

After few times of sitting together, discussing the main matters in a couples life, I had to decide. Yes or No?

It was the hardest decision I had to take in my entire life. I prayed so much & I thought alot .. In 20 years .. Do I see myself growing old with him?

I wanted to take forever to give an answer .. but I had to do it eventually. I couldn't postpone anymore. Both my heart & mind said YES!

As I got to know Mr. M more & more everyday .. I'm falling hard for him. I never imagined that one can fall in love in few days!

Its really wonderful to realize that you took the right choice. Now when we speak, we always wonder how come we fell in love in such a short term. I feel like I've known him forever .. He is the only one I feel completely myself around. I can say anything .. I can do silly things .. & never feel weird!

I love the way he makes me smile .. I love the feeling of my hands in his. Mine looks so tiny next to his Mashallah! I love when he hugs me .. Its the safest feeling in the world. It feels like a baby between his mom's arms. He's so smart .. He knows just the right things to say. He can make me laugh. He makes me feel more beautiful everyday. With him, I feel like I'm the only girl in his eyes .. He knows how to let me melt by his words. He's simply amazing.

Love is the most beautiful feeling anyone can experience .. specially when its with the right person .. My Mr. M.

I love you!




Labels: , , ,

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mashallah :) Alf el7amdellah enkom legaitaw ba3ath oo Allah yetamim il far7a bainkom dom dom. :)
7abaitich wallah. :D Beautiful post mashallah.

December 9, 2007 at 4:44 AM  
Blogger Eng.Petroleum said...

Allah ywafgich enshallah
;-*

December 9, 2007 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

allah iy5aleekum 7ag ba3ath babes...i loved the post madre sooooo very poignant!

:D

December 9, 2007 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger NewQ8 Bride said...

mashalah :) this is the real love dear :)
as u said u can do silly stuf u can lough u can act like a baby thats` mean entay merta7aa

yah the love of marrige is the true love walah

enshalah after the wedding ( i guess u r bas melcha 9a7 ?? ) u will have new feelings ;)

the feelings that u can`t ever sleep without him hugging u ;)

wish u all the best dear

December 10, 2007 at 12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mashallah =)Wishing you a lifetime happiness isa
And i wish the same for myself and for everyone who are single yet :)

December 10, 2007 at 2:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mashallah =)Wishing you a lifetime happiness isa
And i wish the same for myself and for everyone who are single yet :)

December 10, 2007 at 3:46 AM  
Blogger Bride To-Be said...

sunny .. sweety .. thnx! ee wallah el7imdillah.

eng. .. thank u dear.

princess .. aameeeen yesma3 minich!

new bride .. yes its only milcha .. the wedding will be on March enshallah.

vanilla .. assia .. I hope everyone can feel the way i'm feeling!

December 10, 2007 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Oranjina fadidra said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 10, 2007 at 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congraaaaaats hun;)! loved the post bss la teg6e3een, write more often!;p lena for some of us who are too young to have a relationship of our own its sad to admit but we live the excitement through others!:p fa la tensainaa;p

December 10, 2007 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

awww heheh allah e5leekom 7ag ba3th

December 11, 2007 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

thats such a sweet post

inshallah u will always feel that way together
till death do u part
ba3ad 3omr 6weel :)

December 11, 2007 at 1:55 AM  
Blogger Shoush said...

Mashala, Allah ytamim 3alakom inshala oo y5aleekom 7ag ba3ath. :)

That last paragraph.. i suppose that's wat they call Love. I hope that lasts forever with u 2. :)

December 11, 2007 at 3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so cute! allah iywafigkum inshallah ew iykhaleekum liba3a'6 ew iytamim 3alaikum :) that's wonderful mashallah!

December 11, 2007 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger OutOfReach said...

allah ytmem 3lekom dear :)
hapy for you ;)

December 15, 2007 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Alla ewafegkom that was such a sweet story :)

Thanks

December 22, 2007 at 1:59 AM  
Blogger notanlines said...

allah e wafigkum :)

January 26, 2008 at 2:46 AM  
Blogger kuwaitya_7saweya said...

mashalah
that is good for you
alah ywfgech oo y5lekum togther foe ever

January 27, 2008 at 4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tyanin qisitich =~]

allah ewafgech inshalah o yetammeem 3alaich ya rab :*

January 28, 2008 at 12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 19, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home